JOB-2430878: A neurology opportunity is now available at a renowned facility in Pennsylvania. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are reviewing new candidates. The schedule is full-time, with flexible shifts and shared night and weekend call. You can expect to see 22 - 24 patients per day on average, and duties include seeing new admits, tPA for acute strokes, and EEG reads. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other neurologists. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible within two years of completing their fellowship. If you do not hold an active PA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with sign-on and production bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for yourself and family, six weeks of vacation on top of CME time, relocation assistance, a CME stipend of $3K, a 403b with match plus a 457b retirement program, and malpractice coverage with tail.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Guaranteed annual salary plus quality incentives
- Sign-on bonus plus $3K CME stipend
- Full medical benefits for physician and family
- Life insurance plus 403b and 457b retirement plans with match
- Renowned program at state-of-the-art facility
- Six weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Full-time schedule with some call
- New graduates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail