This position pays up to $1,922 Per Week.
Pioneer Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist at a local school district for the 2019-20 school year. The ideal Therapist will have a minimum of 1 year experience in the pediatric population, although new grads are encouraged to apply. This can be a travel or local assignment.
- Writes IEPs
- Supervise SLPAs
- Writes and submits report according to state regulations
- Collaborates with school personnel, such as teachers and psychologists, to best meet the needs of all students
- Provides feedback and reinforcement for students
- Chooses materials that are appropriate for the student
- Active SLP license
- Must have CCC
We're a San Diego-based staffing and recruiting travel company for exceptional nurses and therapists all over the U.S. We can help you forge a new path in schools and healthcare facilities.
- Highest pay packages tailored to meet your own needs
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement Services
- Financial Advisor Available for every employee
- Housing, Meals and Incidentals allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- License Reimbursement
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Professional Liability/ Malpractice coverage