Research and analyze improvement opportunities, develop actionable insights, and build KPIs
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide actionable insight to decision-makers
- Construct forecasts, recommendations, and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge
- Research and analyze improvement opportunities, conduct analysis, prepare recommendations, and support efficiency improvements
- Inform strategic and operational decisions through special targeted projects, which directly impact the bottom line of the company / function
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- Proficient in quantitative analysis (Excel, SQL), especially with large datasets and data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Possesses general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.)
- Analytical thinker able to distill large quantities of data into valuable business insights for optimization, strategy, and change
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to engage with various colleagues to deliver positive project outcomes
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.