**The purpose of this opening is to build up our database with candidates who have a skillset that meet the requirements below for current opportunities**
We are hiring across the nation for entry level pharmaceutical sales professionals with business to business sales experience.
This entry level representative will be responsible for achieving sales objectives by effectively implementing marketing strategies and sales plans in assigned territory/territories. Responsible for providing current, accurate and meaningful product information to physicians/customers, for the primary purpose of selling the customer on medical products. Accountable for maintaining compliance with all policies that govern sales activity.
Education, Experience, & Other Requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from a four-year accredited college or university
- 2+ years of outside sales experience required
- Up to 3 years of pharmaceutical or medical sales required (neurology/CNS experience is preferred)
- Previous Business-to-Business Sales experience required
- Travel within territory, and to/from meetings/trainings, required
- Must live near the center of territory or be willing to relocate to it
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Must produce documented sales results and examples of awards/achievements
- Working experience during college preferred
- May need to work evenings and weekends as needed (conferences, programs, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, & Core Competencies:
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Microsoft office).
- Must exercise logic and common sense when confronted by varying circumstance or conditions not covered by established practices or procedures.
- Drive to consistently go above and beyond
- Teamwork & collaboration
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.