IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Salesforce Effectiveness Analyst
The Salesforce Effectiveness Analyst will with minimal supervision, provide support for sales force operations initiatives through effective communication, training, technology process improvement and data analysis. The Analyst will be supporting CSMS business in the Global Business Unit. Also supporting the Patient Engagement function with reporting from the salesforce.com system and utilising in-system tools and external Business Intelligence software.
- Support and coordinate both short and long-term planning initiatives to improve ability of organization to plan ahead and operate efficiently and effectively
- Develop sales/customer communications, processes (including sales, training, and databases), technologies, and data analysis
- Work with colleagues to ensure consistency of approach and standardized outputs to clearly communicate sales performance, and internal and external customer related information.
- Conduct verbal and/or written follow-up with internal colleagues regarding the information provided by this department
- Responsible for ensuring up-to-the minute accurate sales and/or quantitative information is captured in the appropriate database or tracking sheet
- Participate and may lead in the development of department procedures and processes
- Assist in the development and implementation of training initiatives for organization
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports
- Attend and participate in team teleconferences and meetings as necessary
- Perform quality control edits on all documents before issue to our internal or external customers
- Perform all other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to be self-directed, prioritize opportunities and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and customers
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, database knowledge, Internet, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM)
- Degree in Business Management or other related discipline
- Proactive and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, build strong and lasting relationships
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1077934