Speech Language Pathologist (TWG)
The Weston Group, a national provider of rehabilitation services, is currently seeking a fun, enthusiastic, reliable Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our highly skilled staff to meeting the needs of our seniors. We remain a therapist owned and managed company that believes in a unique and innovative approach to geriatric care. With a friendly and supportive staff we are excited to offer a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and treat individuals who suffer from stutters, as well as vocal and cognitive communication impairments
- Conduct specialized testing and provide therapy designed for individual patient's needs
- Work closely with physicians and psychologists to carefully monitor patient's progress
- Be flexible in working with patients, and willing to listen to their needs and concerns
Qualified applicants will have:
- Current State licensure
- Current CPR licensure, TB, proof of MMR & Hepatitis B documentation
- Comprehensive benefit package
This positioncan be either Part Time or Full Time within the Village Park Alpharetta Assisted Living Facility.
Please email your resume or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-544-3603.
speech language pathologist, slp, speech therapy, therapists, therapy, speech, assisted living, geriactric
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.