Award Winning Hospital located in Beautiful and Desirable Nevada is seeking an experienced Senior Programmer Analyst-HL7 Interface. Equivalent to a bachelor's degree in computer science or 6+ years of experience as an applications or systems programmer/analyst. Generous Benefits and Salary Package with an amazing Employer Paid Pension Plan! Client is setting up interviews now.
This is an onsite position.
Job Knowledge for the Sr. Program Analyst
- Practical knowledge of Health Level 7 protocols and programming methods
- Experience with enterprise interface platforms such as Cloverleaf.
- Practical knowledge of Structure Query Language (SQL)standards, data modeling and programming methods
- Experience coordinating efforts of multi-discipline teams
Requirements for the Sr. Programmer Analyst-HL7 Interface
- Equivalent to a bachelor's degree in computer science or 6+ years of experience as an applications or systems programmer/analyst.
- Programming languages such as C++, Visual Basic, RPG, and other generative and contemporary languages.
For more information on this IT/Information Technology role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.