RN - First Assistant, Operating Room, Full-time Days
Sign On Bonus
This position is eligible for a $10,000 Sign On Bonus, paid out over 2 years.
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to Work. "
Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program
Licensure: Active RN licensure in the State of Oklahoma
Experience: Must have a minimum of perioperative nursing experience.Certifications: CNOR certification. Must have or currently be working toward CRNFA. If hired before having CRNFA, will have 18 months to obtain certification. Other: Demonstrates continued competence in assisting and in perioperative nursing. Preferred Certifications: Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
- $10,000 sign on bonus, paid out over 2 years
- Up to $20k loan repayment for recent RN graduates
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Up to 80 hours of PTO front load available after department orientation
- Shift differential $3.25 evenings/$4.00 nights/$4.00 weekends
- Annual certification pay
- Health/Dental/Vision available day one
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call, Free basic life insurance, Free AD&D coverage
- Short term disability benefits
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
- Clinical Ladder - a career development plan providing a structure that increases nurse involvement and collaboration.
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.